With Cory Vines less is more. They create clothing focusing on the essentials that make the athletic apparel comfortable and long-lasting. Forget big logos and excessive designs that add nothing and instead get versatile, understated activewear that will go the distance. Save up to 25% on tank tops and leggings, with tops starting from $20.
All of Cory Vines clothes use fabrics sourced, built, and sewn in Montreal. They use a 4-way stretch material blend that makes each item moisture-wicking, versatile, and durable. Highlights of each piece include:
- Path Tank: Catatonic polyester, tagless for an itch-free experience, anti-odor, and four-way stretch for a snugger fit in all activities. (
- The Lane Runner: High neck and a looser, more casual fit (
- The Unity2 Tank: Criss-Cross back, detailed neckline, and built-in shelf bra (
- Path Legging: Catatonic polyester, anti UVA/UVB, Four Way Stretch (
- Path Crop Legging: Catatonic polyester, anti UVA/UVB, Four Way Stretch, 3/4 crop fit (
With Cory Vines you’ll get long-lasting and comfortable activewear that doesn’t need to make a statement. Don’t pay for excess just to look like a billboard, instead save 25% on clothes that look good before and after workouts.
The Promotions team (we’re on the business side, not editorial) negotiates special offers on notable products. Interested in partnering with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com.