Udemy, one of the largest marketplaces for online learning, is offering their popular video game development course, Learn to Code by Making Games - The Complete Unity Game Developer, for just $37. That's a savings of 75%!
If learning to create video games isn't up your alley, the 75% discount is available site-wide on Udemy. Choose from the wide breadth of courses ranging from web development and business management to meditation and interior design. Use promo code GAWKERSAVES-75.
Learn to Code by Making Games is project based, teaching students how to use Unity 3D, the free-to-use game development tool, so students apply skills as they learn them. It's perfect for the determined beginner interested in game development, artists who want to bring their talent to gaming, and developers looking to expand their coding skill set. The course includes:
- Intro: Unity & Monodevelop, the three languages (C#, UnityScript, Boo) compared
- Number Wizard: Print text to the console, using variables, creating functions
- Text101: Add 2D user interface text, textcontroller.cs script, build for web and sharing
- Number Wizard UI: Create & save levels, add a start button, load screens and quit
- Block Breaker: Create a 2D brick sprite, play music, build colliders and triggers
- Laser Defender: Restrict player position, create enemies, glitch Garden, ghoul Garden, and hyperpaddle: pong in 3D
Save 75% on Learn to Code by Making Games - The Complete Unity Game Developer and start building games now. Or, browse the Udemy course catalog and find the perfect class for you, all at 75% off. Use promo code GAWKERSAVES-75.
Terms and Conditions: Coupon code is not valid with any other promotional offer or discount and is valid until 2/5/15 11:59 PDT. One coupon code use only per purchase. Coupon code requires a Udemy account, and is subject to terms and conditions found here. Udemy reserves the right to cancel the coupon code at any time. Coupon code is not exchangeable for cash. Coupon code is not valid with purchases made on the Udemy iPhone, iPad or Android app. Some courses do not apply. If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid. Offer good while supplies last.
The Promotions team (we're on the business side, not editorial) negotiates special offers on notable products. Interested in partnering with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.