Get a head start on the ins and outs of iOS10 and take advantage of the latest features with two complete iOS10 development courses from Udemy. Lifehacker readers can now save 50% and start learning for just $25.
Both courses include complete commentary and lectures for anyone interested in learning the core features of iOS10 and how to build mobile apps. iOS10 & Swift 3: From Beginner to Paid Professional (
$50, now $25) starts with the basics and includes 35 hours of video learning content. Here are a few highlights:
- Basics of programming and algorithms using Swift 3
- Core concepts of iOS: auto layout, custom views, & push notifications
- Learning Firebase: the cloud services provider with an API that allows developers to store and sync data
- Geolocation with PokéFinder: saving Pokémon to a GPS location, showing Pokémon annotations on a map, & more.
The advanced Complete iOS10 Developer Course (
$50, now $25) covers all of the above features while highlighting:
- Building iOS10 mobile apps using XCode8 and Swift 3
- Creating Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder, & Uber app clones
- Submitting your app to the App Store and how to market it
- Amazon Web Services credit ($50 value) & one year of free web hosting
The Promotions team (we’re on the business side, not editorial) negotiates discounts on notable products and services. If you’re interested in partnering, have questions or comments, drop us a line at email@example.com.