Sun Basket delivers you fresh, organic, and non-GMO ingredients, making it easy to prepare healthy meals at home. Their focus is a sustainable and health-conscious diet, featuring delicious and easy-to-make recipes. Readers can sign up and save $35 on their first week, plus free shipping.
Here’s how it works:
- Select 3 recipes each week from the Classic menu, or 2 or 4 recipes from the Family Menu in meat, seafood, and vegetarian options; skip weeks you’re not interested
- Classic menu meals are available to feed 2 or 4 adults, with your first week starting at just $40 after the discount (3 meals, 2 people).
- The Family menu feeds a family of 4 (which includes kid-friendly options) and starts at $44 after the discount (2 meals)
- Browse 18 sustainably-sourced recipes suitable for multiple pallets including paleo, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
- Fresh, pre-measured ingredients arrive in insulated, 100% recyclable and compostable packaging
Recipes include delicious options like Salmon with Snap Peas, North Carolina Pulled Pork Sliders, and Black Bean Tacos, all of which are inspired by award-winning Executive Chef, Justine Kelly. Sign up for Sun Basket and save $35 on your first week, plus free shipping.
The Promotions team (we’re on the business side, not editorial) negotiates discounts on notable products and services and Gizmodo receives revenue if these products and services are purchased. If you’re interested in partnering, have questions or comments, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org