Don’t learn Spanish through a textbook filled with unrealistic and boring dialogues. Instead, read about current events and topics that interest you. Get a two-week free trial of Nulu and, once you’re hooked, get 20% off the subscription of your choice.
While Spanish textbooks give you the most literal forms of a language in sterile situations that make retention next to impossible, Nulu keeps your attention through real world content. Their method is simple and effective:
- Read that day’s news story or one of thousands in the Nulu archive.
- Listen to native speaker audio of each story; play it at different speeds to improve your listening comprehension.
- Hover over any word you don’t understand to get a translation and click it to save as a flashcard.
- Take a quiz at the end of each story to test your understanding.
- Finally, share your thoughts in the discussion forum to practice your writing skills.
Start your free 14-day trial now. Subscriptions are discounted as follows: monthly (
$15 now $12); six-month ( $75 now $60); or annual ( $120 now $96). In as little as five minutes a day, Nulu can get you to Spanish proficiency quickly.
The Promotions team (we’re on the business side, not editorial) negotiates discounts on notable products and services and Gawker receives revenue if these products and services are purchased. If you’re interested in partnering, have questions or comments, drop us a line at email@example.com