If you’re hesitant to shell out thousands of dollars to go back to school for an MBA (who isn’t), Udemy has you covered. Learn everything you need know about running a business with their course “An Entire MBA in One Course.” Right now it’s 30% off and just $28.
The course is taught by Chris Haroun, an award winning MBA professor who’s worked in investment banking, as a venture capitalist and consultant, is a founder of several companies, and a best-selling author. Here are a few features and highlights from the 8-hours of content and 64-lectures in his course:
- Students will receive a 384-page MBA book as a companion text through the course ($99 value)
- The securities and legal structures behind venture capital
- Financial analysis, managing cash flow, and securities law
- Modeling and valuation as well as management analytics frameworks
- Learn invaluable skills like setting up the correct and most beneficial legal entity for your company and protecting your family and assets if your business is sued
This Udemy course is for anyone that wants a comprehensive and practical walkthrough of all things business. Haroun keeps the course focused on real life scenarios and experiences rather than theories.
Grab this course now for $28 and build or expand your business comprehension while saving 30%. Or, browse the other 17,000 courses that are currently 30% off and learn another skill entirely.
The Promotions team (we’re on the business side, not editorial) negotiates discounts on notable products and services. If you’re interested in partnering, have questions or comments, drop us a line at email@example.com.