Rhone Apparel has set out to make the most innovative men's apparel, never being satisfied with redundant design techniques and materials. The Durden 2.0, a slick, if downplayed, activewear tee-shirt, is a perfect example of this. Deadspin readers can grab the extremely light but durable shirt for just $58 and save 15% storewide. Use promo code GAWKER.
The Durden 2.0 has gone through an evolution from the original shirt, and that's made it one of the lightest and toughest available, while maintaining a cool, casual look. Here's what makes it a cut above other activewear:
- Woven with silver thread, a known anti-bacterial and microbial agent, it helps to fight odor and stains. Most active wear is only given a silver treatment that fades after 15-20 washes, but with the Durden, it's built-in.
- Raglan sleeves (extending in one piece to the collar) for an ergonomic fit
- Flat-lock stitching (seams lie flat rather than folding together) to prevent chaffing and adds a touch of style
- Mesh venting panels in the most sweat prone areas, including under arms and mid-to-lower back
- Nylon and polyester 4-way stretch fabric makes for comfortable and durable fabric that won't shrink when you wash it
In addition to being innovative activewear, the Durden 2.0 is downright good looking. It has a subtle v-neck collar and comes in three heather shades (legacy grey, midnight blue, and Bering Sea) making it attractive enough for use well beyond your workouts. Use promo code GAWKER and get 15% off storewide. Shipping is free on orders of $75+.
The Promotions team (we're on the business side, not editorial) negotiates special offers on notable products. Interested in partnering with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.