Experience unique Japanese snacks every month with a hand-picked box of candy from Tokyo Treat. With code KOTAKUCANDY, save 15% on the first box when you choose the monthly plan. Plus, Kotaku readers will score an exclusive Super Mario Bros bonus item in all Premium Boxes.
Based in Japan, Tokyo Treat eliminates the middle-man by working directly with Japanese snack makers to bring you the newest authentic Japanese candy. With subscribers in 93 countries, they deliver a box of full-sized candy each month (nothing miniature or bite-sized), providing you a genuine taste of Japanese culture. Here’s how it works:
- Choose the Small Box with 5-7 full sized candies (first month $12.74)
- The Regular Box with 8-12 items including a DIY kit to make the candy (first month now $21.24)
- The Premium Box (first month now $29.74): 13-17 items including a DIY kit, a limited edition item, plus an exclusive bonus Super Mario Bros item
- Choose the monthly plan which includes free worldwide shipping
- All boxes include a custom booklet with snack descriptions and Japanese folklore
The Promotions team (we’re on the business side, not editorial) negotiates discounts on notable products and services and Gizmodo receives revenue if these products and services are purchased. If you’re interested in partnering, have questions or comments, drop us a line at email@example.com