Get over 300 Udemy courses at 75% off with promo code 75GAWKER. Udemy is one of the largest online learning marketplaces, featuring more than 10,000 instructors with expertise from building web apps from scratch, to healthy cooking, to test preparation. All classes are 75% off with Promo Code 75GAWKER.
Udemy gives people the opportunity to learn new skills or hone existing ones for a growing interest, evolving career, or a career change altogether. All courses are available 24/7 via phone, tablet, or web, allowing maximum flexibility around busy schedules and many classes also have active community forums keeping discussions and interactions open.
Highlighted below are three courses, but there's over 300 classes to choose from using code 75GAWKER.
User Experience Design Fundamentals:
$99 now $24
This course is for anyone interested in making their website more effective for the user and ultimately driving more conversions. Designers, developers, entrepreneurs, business owners, and students are all welcome. Course highlights include:
- A Detailed understanding of each element of the user experience - strategy, scope, structure, skeleton, and surface - and how they all work together
- Understanding A/B testing processes
- Learn about available resources and software for wire-framing, prototyping, content inventory, and analytics
For anyone interested in self-improvement or habit change, author Stephen Guise helps students work through low-level discipline, issues with motivation, and burnout. Course highlights include:
- Learn about habits as the framework of life; how bad habits can seem unstoppable and why good habits can be hard to form
- Make motivation and willpower foundations for taking consistent action and leverage daily actions into life accomplishments
- Learn eight steps and rules for changing your habits for the better
C++ Fundamentals Part I and II:
$89 now $22
For any programmers that are new to object-oriented programming or web developers and IT professionals looking to upgrade their programming skills, this course is a great fit. Course highlights include:
- Learn about classes & objects, control statements, functions, and arrays & vectors
- Understand pointer-based strings and how to manipulate pointers and discover operator overloading
- Learn to use C++ templates and C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
Click here to see all 300+ courses available at 75% off and remember to use code 75GAWKER.
Terms and Conditions: Coupon code is not valid with any other promotional offer or discount and is valid until 10/31/14 11:59 PDT. One coupon code use only per purchase. Coupon code requires a Udemy account, and is subject to terms and conditions found here. Udemy reserves the right to cancel the coupon code at any time. Coupon code is not exchangeable for cash. Coupon code is not valid with purchases made on the Udemy iPhone, iPad or Android app. Some courses do not apply. If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid. Offer good while supplies last.
The Promotions team (we're on the business side, not editorial) negotiates special offers on notable products. Interested in partnering with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com.