With fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes delivered to your home weekly, Blue Apron cuts down on meal-planning drudgery and focuses on the fun and flavor of home cooking. Even better, Blue Apron is offering Lifehacker readers the first week - three meals for two people – for just $30, half off the regular price.
You can also easily gift Blue Apron - perfect for anyone interested in learning to cook or those who love it but are strapped for time.
Here's how it works:
- Choose three meals each week (meat, fish, or vegetarian options available and servings available for 2, 4, or 6 people); skip weeks you're not interested in
- Meals range from southern style burgers to fresh tonnarelli pasta and zucchini; options change weekly
- Perfectly portioned ingredients will arrive at your home in an ice-packed box
- The ingredients are fresh, seasonal, and come directly from farms and artisanal purveyors.
- The step-by-step recipes have you preparing meals in approximately 35 minutes
If you're ready to start cooking, click to get 50% off your first week of Blue Apron.
The innovative spin on delivery and home cooking has more than 700,000 Blue Apron meals being made each month, and Lifehacker readers can experience it with 50% off the first week. Or give the gift of home cooking and help your friends and family get excited about cooking again.
See if Blue Apron delivers to you. Subscriptions auto-renew, if you like it, no action is required. Otherwise, skipping a week's delivery or canceling must be done prior to the weekly cutoff date. Offer is for new customers only.
The Promotions team (we're on the business side, not editorial) negotiates special offers on notable products. Interested in partnering with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.