With fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes delivered to your home weekly, Blue Apron cuts down on meal-planning drudgery and focuses on the fun and flavor of home cooking. Even better, Blue Apron is offering Lifehacker readers the first week - three meals for two people – for just $30, half off the regular price.
Here's how it works:
- Choose three meals each week (meat, fish, or vegetarian options available and servings available for 2, 4, or 6 people); skip weeks you're not interested in
- Meals range from buttermilk fried chicken sliders to maple & sesame root stir-fry; options change weekly
- Perfectly portioned ingredients will arrive at your home in an ice-packed box
- The ingredients are fresh, seasonal, and come directly from farms and artisanal purveyors.
- The step-by-step recipes have you preparing meals in approximately 35 minutes
If you're ready to start cooking, click to get 50% off your first week of Blue Apron.
The innovative spin on delivery and home cooking has more than 700,000 Blue Apron meals being made each month, and Lifehacker readers can experience it with 50% off the first week.
See if Blue Apron delivers to you. Subscriptions auto-renew, if you like it, no action is required. Otherwise, skipping a week's delivery or canceling must be done prior to the weekly cutoff date. Offer is for new customers only.
The Promotions team (we're on the business side, not editorial) negotiates special offers on notable products. Interested in partnering with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com.